AssAnalyzer is a dependency management utility for .Net assemblies. It's primary purpose is to analyze the dependencies Between assemblies. The output is an xml file representing the PhysicalDependencies between the assemblies, as well as a .grph file that can be used with Graphviz to generate a component diagram.
* AssemblyName: The name of the Assembly analyzed.
* Statistics: Number of packages and classes in the assembly.
* Metrics: These are based on the "Martin Metrics". AssAnalyzer does not currently support the Level metric found in JarAnalyzer.
* Packages: Names of the packages in the assembly.
* OutgoingDependencies: Dependent assemblies based on what was analyzed.
* IncomingDependencies: Assemblies dependent on this assembly.